Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 82/365 - Today Has Been a Day

EJ's first trip of the year to the [local] playground today. Lots of fun. 



And look who else was there:


Did I mention the tons of fun?





And that bouncy motorcycle thingy?
This is what happens when I try to do a selfie with him while he's playing on it:




I'm pretty sure I got socked in the nose during all that. 


Lots of fun, though, meant that someone did NOT want to leave the playground. 

And that was the turning point of today - making the rest of the evening interminably long. 

L. O. N. G. 

I think today is written right across our family photos. 

I love this girl. And I'm super proud of her - she woke up smoothly on her own this morning!

And then the monster saw we were taking a photo...



When the thumb came near my mouth, I declared it almost bath time. Ew. 

Yup. 
Today. 

Which brings us here. 
To this. 
This photo is our evening. 
One thousand words. 
Right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment