Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 72/365 - Party The First

Oh, birthday party season.

Today was A.'s 13th birthday party. There was a lot of other stuff today, too - a lot of which was documented. 

There was rehearsal this morning for tomorrow's passion play. 




There was an Easter egg hunt. 




And there was lots of last minute party prep that didn't get photographed. 




And finally, the party. 
I took lots of photos - not including myself (because, let's face it, I wasn't invited. I was there to make sure things ran smoothly.) - and I'm okay with that. 
A. told me it was too late for a family photo when we got home (true enough - EJ fell asleep immediately upon getting home.) - so I gave in. She was okay with me posting a photo or two from tonight with her in them, though. 

Such an awesome group of girls! 
(And EJ is pretty awesome, too!)

And so, yes, we were all there and present today, in varying ways and places. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment