Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 73/365 - REALLY?


This is what's going on around me right now. My favorite spot to sit and take a selfie has been invaded. 
I'm going to try again (they aren't noticing!)

Yep.
Zombies. 

EJ finally noticed after this one. 
Three times the charm?

I shouldn't complain, though. I stayed sitting after our family selfie so I could post. They both stayed to snuggle while playing on their phones (which they haven't had today - A. was at a play and I keep EJ's away from him most of the time.). 
Tomorrow A. becomes a teenager. 
WHAT???
How did that happen??

Yesterday, we were like this:


And today, we're like this???


Wow. 
I haven't aged. How has she??

While I deal with my little crisis here, I leave you all with our today photos (the real ones!):

EJ with his palm (for Palm Sunday) and a mouth stuffed with bread and butter. 
Cuz that's how he preps for church. 

And our official "today's photo"
The last one before I officially have a teenager. 
Egads!

No comments:

Post a Comment