Which means - no school.
We're home, vegging, and slowly going stir crazy.
What to do for homebound distraction:
The Family Selfie.
aka The Ussie.
|Don't mind the Christmas card wreath in the background. We're still loving on all the love!|
- EJ's priorities put finishing yogurt over taking a photo with his mom.
- When given a few spare moments before taking a photo, I preen, trying to figure out the best angle for my round face.
- When actually taking the photos, I completely forget which angle it was I preferred.
- A is completely comfortable to lounge around the house in an unbrushed ponytail and hoodie, but when a photo is involved...
- The face on the right is one of pure reluctance.
- Natural, laughing faces always trump stiff family photos - even when involving camels.