Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 3/365 - Did the Groundhog Even See His Shadow?

It's Sunday. 
And most Sundays find us here. 
 Church
And inevitably 15-20 minutes late for Sunday School. 
Because that's how we roll. 
But that's okay - because every family has their thing. That they all do together

Ours just happens to be scrambling and being late for church. 
I often take photos of the kids right before we go in to church. They're freshly groomed and haven't had too much of a chance to tousle their hair and clothes. 
But I'm never in those photos. I'm also freshly groomed, but behind the camera. 

Today, I stepped out. 
In front of the camera. 
On. A. Sunday. Morning. 

I didn't see my shadow - but I'm also not a groundhog. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking good. Glad to hear we aren't the only ones always running late to church ;)

    ReplyDelete