Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 17/365 - A. Gets in on the Action!

Today's photo shoot is brought to you all by my amazing daughter. 
I took this photo, attempting to position the tripod: 

From there, I was relegated to subject only. 

There were a few laughable outtakes - thanks to Miss Violet, who was also indispensable to A.'s creative process.

(This one is seriously my favorite. Vi went on a licking spree, EJ threw up his hands - A. and I couldn't stop laughing...)

(Okay, that was an EJ goof...)

And she got a gorgeous close up of her brother (ignore the cut off bits of her and me).

And even a decent photo of the beagle - who is ALWAYS moving. 


Net result of today's photo shoot:


A lot of laughs, a lot of love, and a bored looking VW Beagle sitting in front. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment