Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 92/365 - My Hundredth Blog Post!!

As you can tell from the title, I guess I wasn't too good about regular blogging before I gave myself this challenge...

Oh well!

Today was so full of... stuff!

A morning drive in to the city, to take A. to school:

Our facial expressions pretty much say it all.
Fun and games with friends:


 They're pretty hardcore Lego gamers.

          


                                                  Look at them go!!

And speaking of Legos, look what EJ and I did today:





















Which inevitably led to this:








knitting
and napping
and tea
and snuggles

a peaceful afternoon


A. was out doing her own thing after school - so our eventual reconnection didn't come until later this evening:


     
       
Not quite 100 photos to commemorate the 100th post, but close!   

No comments:

Post a Comment