Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 169/365 - Days Off Are Exhausting

I get it. I complain about being exhausted when I get home from work. But seriously - days off are so much more exhausting. 

Today we spent the day at the amusement park. 
A. brought a friend:
And these are the best shots I got of them. They had fun, though. (At least, that's what they tell me. 13yos are hard to read.)

And we met up with friends, too!

I didn't actually take that many photos - shocking, yes, but I enjoyed living in the moment. Our friend did capture this shot of EJ and I in the wave pool:

And after a huge day of fun...
We returned tonight for a team member night!
EJ was the guest of our friend, Matt. 

A. was my guest. 
No photos were taken of that combo. 

But another friend, Molly, made sure we got our family photo. 


And now, as I finish up this entry, I have a little visitor, all showered and sand-free:

Goodnight to all from my super space doodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment