Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 184/365 - I think I skipped a day?

I don't know. I do know I'm tired. 
But I'm also grateful for my kids. 
They're great reminders of how much love I have. 

I'm also apparently sappy when I'm tired. 

Yesterday, EJ got his own bed-space. That is, he has a toddler mattress on the floor with a sheet and blanket and pillow and stuff. We've been cosleeping since.. well, forever it seems - so his request was huge. 

So, this was yesterday (all about him!):

Thrilled to have a bed!

Until bedtime. 

Then, his bed looked like this:
(Oh! Look! My foot made it into the photo after all!!)

And MY bed looked like this:
Uhmm.....

Tonight isn't boding well either. 

But I got in some sweet moments tonight, too. 

Snuggles. 

Even though we're really tired. 


Followed quickly by:

And finally, us all:


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment