Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 197/365 - Playing Catch Up!

I may still be bad at posting, but I have been taking more group photos! 

Case in point:

Our family photo on Thursday. Ready for bed, immediately following!

Our family selfie on Saturday!

And finally:

Today's brilliant shot!

I did miss a family photo on Halloween - though I got photos of the kids in their costumes:


 A. was Levy McGarden, a character from the anime, FairyTail. EJ was Rocket, a character from the movie, Guardians of the Galaxy. 
I did take a selfie with my computer, but no group shot. Oops. But I didn't dress up - I let the kids star in their Halloween. 

My favorite Halloween shots were a bit more close up:

and

But I also snapped shots of what they wore to school that way:
and 

And now we're into November already. How has that happened?
A month for gratitudes - and I like to make sure my Novembers express that. 

So, because I missed yesterday, my two gratitudes for today are in alphabetical order:

Alex

and

EJ 

I am beyond thankful for these deranged mackerel every day. 💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment